Usage: Residential Apartment, Mixed Use & Hotels
Size: 13,456 Sq.Ft. to 22,389 Sq.Ft.
Height: G+6, G+7 & G+8
FAR: 3.50 (Residential Apartment), 4.25 (Mixed Use), 4.50 (Hotels)
Rate: Starting from AED 525 per Sq.Ft.
Payment Plan: 2 years
- Early access will be provided within 1 year
- No time limit to construct
- No service charge
- The development follows Dubai Municipality rules and regulations in terms of design & construction
- Resale after completing 50% of the payments
- 2% of Dubai Land Department is paid by the developer
About Al Warsan:
Warsan is a locality in Dubai, UAE. Warsan is an industrial neighbourhood of Dubai, bordering Al Warqa to the north and Nad Al Sheba to the west. The community is sparsely populated and is predominantly industrial, with the Dubai Sewage and Treatment Plant located in it. The new development, Dubai International City, will occupy much of the community. Other landmarks in the locality include Desert Palm Dubai, Al Aweer Power Station and Warsan Lake. Warsan is bounded to the north by route Al Awir Road and to the west by route Emirates Road.
- Community Shopping Centre
- Public Facilities
- Landscape/Open Space
- Utility Plot Access Road