Menu Close

Profitable Investment :- Own your Ready Townhouse & Villa on 5 Years Post handover Payment Plan

Last Few days to Grab this outstanding offer by Nakheel.

5 years Post handover payment plan on Ready Brand New Townhouses & Villas and 4% Discount on DLD Registration fees.

Call Now on +971551796967 for more details

Opportunity for Investors to easily make 25% to 27% Rental Income on this Ready Townhouse.
Just Pay 10% and Move in and remaining 90% pay over 5 years.

No Commission, No Premium
Very Limited Units Left and Limited Time offer . Do not Miss it.

Call us Now on +971551796967 for more details.

Residential-Sales-Images-600x400-WarsanVillage
0E2268B56A0793429315B0492EEB8415-VIEW-SLIDESHOW

3 Bedroom Terrace Home Townhouse in Al Furjan

851581579

download 1
download

5 Years Payment Plan for Warsan Village & Al Furjan

Payment Plan Warsan

You will not find better Investment deal in Dubai for ready townhouse with 5 years post handover payment plan with so high rental yield/income ever in Dubai.

A Secured Investment Deal. Call Now for more details and offer

A Perfect Ready Community for Investors/ End users living.

Don't miss this special payment plan offer by Nakheel

Call us on +971551796967 for more details !

No Commission – No Agency Fees – No Premium

©2017 Engel & Voelkers | Nakheel Sales Centre. Engel & Voelkers Dubai

Similar Properties