Site icon Building Arabia

Pay 5% and Move in Now :- Own your Ready Villa on 5 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

Super Saving offer by Nakheel on Ready Townhouses and Villas Own your Brand new Freehold Ready Townhouse and Villa in Al Furjan and Jumeirah Island o

Super Saving offer by Nakheel on Ready Townhouses and Villas

Own your Brand new Freehold Ready Townhouse and Villa in Al Furjan and Jumeirah Island on 5 years post handover payment plan

Just pay 5% and Move in Now and Remaining 95% pay over 5 years.

4% DLD Discount/Waiver

No DLD Fees and No Commission

Very Limited Units Available Now. Do not Miss it.
Get more Discount on 100% Payment (Mortgage Finance Available)

Call Now on +971551796967 for more details and to see the community.

Best Investment deal in Dubai right now. Limited time offer. Do not miss this Amazing offer.

A Secured Investment Deal. Call Now for more details and offer

A Perfect Ready Community for Investors/ End users living.

Don't miss this special payment plan offer by Nakheel

Call us on +971551796967 for more details !

No Commission – No Agency Fees – No Premium

 

©2018 Engel & Voelkers | Nakheel Sales Centre. Engel & Voelkers Dubai

Exit mobile version