Menu Close

Ready Villas Emaar Arabian Ranches – Pay only 20% Move-in Now! The rest of 80% in 5 Yrs Payment Plan

EMAAR – ARABIAN RANCHES

20/80 Payment Plan
Limited Time Offers
80% Post-Handover 5 Year Payment Plan
100% DLD Waiver
5-Years Service Charge Waiver
Emaar is delighted to announce an exclusive 20/80 offer on villas and townhouses in Arabian Ranches.
Take advantage of this limited time opportunity and own a home in a coveted area with these incredible benefits:
CALL NOW
+971 54 444 9888
+971 50 326 3465
+971 55 457 9000
ARABIAN RANCHES
Villas and Townhouses
REEM
STARTING FROM
AED 2,262,888
AZALEA
STARTING FROM
AED 3,436,888
LILA
STARTING FROM
AED 3,508,888
SAMARA
STARTING FROM
AED 3,524,888
CASA
STARTING FROM
AED 4,356,888
PALMA
STARTING FROM
AED 4,460,888
ASEEL
STARTING FROM
AED 4,584,888
ROSA
STARTING FROM
AED 4,625,888
YASMIN
STARTING FROM
AED 4,664,888
RASHA
STARTING FROM
AED 5,453,888
ARABIAN RANCHES
20/80
LIMITED TIME
OFFER
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
PAYMENT PLAN
DONT MISS IT!
LA AVENIDA I I
STARTING FROM
AED 7,421,888
PAYMENT PLAN
  • 10% – 1st Installment – Purchase Date
  • 10% – 2nd Installment – On Handover
  • 8% – 3rd Installment – 6 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 4th Installment – 12 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 5th Installment – 18 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 6th Installment – 24 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 7th Installment – 30 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 8th Installment – 36 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 9th Instrumental – 42 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 10th Installment – 48 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 11th Installment – 54 Months Post-handover
  • 8% – 12th Installment – 60 Months Post-handover
EMAAR PROPERTIES
Top Platinum and Preferred Agency
No Commission | Guaranteed Units | Major Developers Top Agent

Similar Properties