Arabian Ranches Ready Villas by Emaar - Offer

Arabian Ranches Ready Villas by Emaar – Offer

Arabian Ranches
by Emaar
Ready Villas for Sale Offer

Arabian Ranches Ready Villas by Emaar - Offer

Emaar’s Biggest Saving offer
7 Years Post Handover Payment Plan
Arabian Ranches Ready Villas
5 Years Free Service Charges / No DLD Fees / No Commission

Total Saving for Investors on this Offer for Ready Villas.

• 4% Discount on DLD Fees
(Equals to saving of 188,000 AED for 5 bed Villa)

• 5 Years Free Service Fees
(Equals to saving of AED 58,000)

• 7 years Bank Interest Free payment plan
(Equals to saving of AED 450,000 to AED 560,000)

• 7 years Rental Income for Investors
(Equals to 240,000 AED X 7 Years = AED 1,680,000)

• Total Savings
(AED 2,486,000)

Arabian Ranches Ready Villas by Emaar - Offer
Arabian Ranches Ready Villas by Emaar - Golf Course and Community Offer

Pay 5% on Booking and Pay Remaining 95% over 7 years

If you are looking for Apartments .
Emaar is also having 5 years Post Handover Payment offer on selected projects.

contact us - building arabia dubai