Dubai City Walk Limited Time Offer on Ready Properties

Dubai City Walk Ready Properties

Dubai City Walk Properties
by Meraas
Limited Time Offer

5 years payment pan offer
100% DLD (Dubai Land Department Transfer Fee) waiver
Ready to move in properties

Dubai City Walk Ready Properties

City Walk is an open, design-inspired neighbourhood in the heart of Dubai with hundreds of exclusive shops, restaurants and leisure activities set among 34 low-rise residential buildings, tree-lined avenues and a stunning a collection of contemporary street art murals.

1, 2, 3 and 4 Beds Apartments
20% on Booking – Remaining 80% in 5 Years

1 Bedrooms 1127 Sq. ft. – 1159 Sq. ft.
2 Bedrooms 1663 Sq. ft. – 2289 Sq. ft.
3 Bedrooms 2286 Sq. ft. – 2679 Sq. ft.
4 Bedrooms 3830 Sq. ft.

Move-in now just pay 20%
20% – Move-in on Purchase Date
80% – On 5 Years Payment Plan

Dubai City Walk Ready Properties - Offer

Location and Features

CITY WALK’s prime location straddles the boundaries of old and new Dubai, making it a melting pot for residents living on both sides of the city. It is situated on Al Safa Street, in close proximity to Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown, and the highly frequented Jumeirah Beach Road.

The direct catchment area is densely populated by Emiratis and Western expat families.
Equidistant from old and new Dubai
2 km from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai
3 km from Jumeirah Beach
10 km from Burj Al Arab
15 km from Palm Jumeirah
20 km from Dubai International Airport
10 minute walk from the Dubai Mall Metro Station
25 minute walk to Jumeira open beach
Easy to Sheikh Zayed Road

Easily accessible by road, and within walking distance from the surrounding residential areas, it is also accessible from the nearby metro station located at the south-eastern edge of the wider master plan, and forms an interesting pedestrian corridor on Al Safa Street, flanked on both sides by high-end retail, entertainment, and F&B outlets. It is also merely 3 km away from the pristine shores of Jumeirah Beach and just 2 km away from Burj Khalifa and the hustle and bustle of Downtown Dubai.