Golf Town at Damac Hills by Damac Properties

Golf Town at Damac Hills by Damac Properties Apartments for Sale

Golf Town
by Damac Properties
at Damac Hills
Ready to Move-in Apartments

Golf Town at Damac Hills by Damac Properties

1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments at Golf Town by Damac at Damac Hills, ready to move in with payment plan and special offer.

Pay 20% Remaining 80% Pay in 4 Yrs Payment Plan
Choose from 1,2 and 3 Beds Apartments
100% DLD (Dubai Land Department Transfer Fee) Waiver

A NEW WINDOW TO YOUR WORLD
A Golf Town residence is something truly special. Bright and spacious, it gives you ample opportunity to furnish and decorate according to your individual style. With the beautiful golf course before you, you’ll look forward to coming home each day to take in the tranquil views.
Alternatively, homes at Golf Terrace and Golf Veduta are furnished, so all you have to do is turn up!

DAMAC HILLS LIVE THE LUXURY
BOOK THE BEST UNIT NOW

UNIT SIZE
1 Bedroom – 733 sq.ft
2 Bedrooms – 1,459 sq.ft to 1,865 sq.ft
3 Bedrooms – 1,985 sq.ft to 2,365 sq.ft

GOLF TOWN LOCATION
JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING

15 Minutes to AL Maktoum International Airport
18 Minutes to EXPO 2020 Site
19 Minutes to Mall of the Emirates
25 Minutes to Dubai Marina
28 Minutes to To Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa / Downtown
35 Minutes to To Palm Jumeirah

Located on a magnificent golf course, Golf Town residences boast stunning views from every window. Your eyes will find something new to gaze upon each day – from the rolling fairways to manicured greens and water features.A Golf Town residence is something truly special. Bright and spacious, it gives you ample opportunity to furnish and decorate according to your individual style. With the beautiful golf course before you, you’ll look forward to coming home each day to take in the tranquil views.

Golf Town at Damac Hills by Damac Properties Amenities

FEATURES AND AMENITIES
DAMAC Hills is a luxurious community offering a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of city life, but only a quick trip away from major attractions and business centers. Both children and adults will delight in the variety of amenities on offer – a choice of themed leisure spaces and dining experiences present the perfect place to escape to, without having to venture far from home.
Family health clinic within community
Golf facing lavish apartments
Functional training health club 600-500 Square Meters
Close to Jebel Ali school & Carrefour Market
Executive functional training gym with golf views