Nikki Beach Residences - Meraas - Featured

Nikki Beach Residences by Meraas – Ready to Move-in Properties

Nikki Beach Residences by Meraas
Ready to Move-In Properties
Limited Time Offer

Nikki Beach properties by Meraas limited time offer pay 20% now and remaining 80% in a 5 years payment plan, plus enjoy a 100% DLD (Dubai Land Department Transfer Fee) waiver.

Nikki Beach Residences - Meraas

Nikki Beach Residences
Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts is a division of Nikki Beach Worldwide. A natural progression from the famous Beach Club brand, Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts aims to grow its presence of lifestyle boutique hotels and resorts in desirable beachfront and urban locations. Meraas has partnered with Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts to bring the brand’s first property in the Middle East to Pearl Jumeira in Dubai. Nikki Beach a global, multifaceted luxury lifestyle & hospitality brand.

1 to 4 Bedroom units
1 Bedroom 1205 sq.ft to 1622 sq.ft
2 Bedroom 1832 sq.ft to 2859 sq.ft
3 Bedroom 2265 sq.ft to 2518 sq.ft
Townhouse Apartment 4467 sq.ft to 5088 sq.ft
Penthouse 11,159 sq.ft

Payment Plan:
Pay 20% move in
Remaining 80% in 5 years

Location:
Embrace the Nikki Beach lifestyle within a spectacular beachfront resort, and own one of 63 exclusive one-to-four bedroom residences on the shores of Pearl Jumeira, an island destination by Meraas.
Nikki Beach Residences comprises a series of spacious apartments, townhouses, and a penthouse offering panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf
Nikki Beach home is designed to reflect the energy of the neighbouring Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai. Residences benefit from a contemporary look and feel, signature all-white decor, and the fresh ambiance created through the use of natural materials that have become the hallmark of Nikki Beach locations worldwide.

Features and Amenities:
The project has host 3 restaurants and an ultra-VIP lounge, as well as Nikki Spa by ESPA, Tone Fitness Center, the brand’s world-renowned Beach Club, and a pool surrounded by plush, all-white sun beds.
Designated VIP basement parking
Designated lift for the penthouse
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Gym
Access to Hotel Private Beach
Children’s Play Area
133 Car Parking Spots
24×7 Security
Visitor Parking
Etisalat services provision
Waste management
Intercom
450m private beach shoreline